Valentine’s Day is just a few days away and you’ve only got this weekend to find a gift for everyone deserving at the office. This year to save you some time and money, why not a DIY gift that is easy to make and still well put together and thoughtful? Or even more simple, why not give the same thing to each person but include a personalized message? You can easily mix up colors and flavors depending on male vs. female. Look no further than your pantry or the grocery store for these DIY Valentines Gifts.
- Hot Chocolate Gift Packs – By packing the ingredients in a triangular plastic bag, keeping them separate, and adding a bow on top, you end up with a cute and winter inspired gift.
- Soda Toppers – No idea what to get the guys? A soda topper with a short and sweet message will hit the spot!
- Cupid Crunch – Who remembers Muddy Buddies? This gift uses your childhood favorite and adds a few holiday themed M&M’s.
- Classic Cards – Visit the Staples website to print out some free office meme cards.
- Popcorn – You know that one person who pops popcorn and then walks around the whole office with those mouth watering smells? Now you can share the love (unlike them!) by adding pink sugar and heart candies to this classic snack.
What will you get your coworkers this Valentine’s Day? Share by commenting below!
And don’t forget, the world must know you are extraordinary, flaunt it!