December is here! Cue the pine tree smells, the colorful decorations, and Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas” on repeat (literally)! Last year I learned that procrastinating on holiday gifts is not a good idea and that it’s even harder when you don’t know what to get people. Here are few rules of thumb to save you time and money:
- There is no harm in asking for a wish list, it won’t be a surprise but they will get what they want.
- If you don’t know the person’s fashion favorites or don’t know their size, don’t buy them clothes.
- Agree to a budget with both friends and family, then you can be on the same level of pricing of gifts.
- Don’t forget your boss at work!
- Think back on the whole year on the ways certain people have helped you. If they have gone above and beyond, they may deserve a splurge of a gift 🙂
While you take the time to think about those tips, here are my top gift suggestions for any of the ladies in your life.
- Capri Blue Volcano Candle from Anthropologie
- Dry Bar The 4 Pack from Bloomingdales
- Highbar Jewelry Stand from Anthropologie
- L’Occitane Hand Cream Collection from Sephora
- Passport Holder from Bloomingdales
- Pineapple Pencil Holder from Anthropologie
- Perfume Sample from Sephora
- Kate Spade Initial Tumbler from Bloomingdales
- Paper Fashion Phone Case from Casetify
- MAC Duo Image Compact Mirror from Nordstrom
- Cosmocube Posh Makeup Organizer from Sephora
What’s on your list for this holiday season? Share by commenting below!